Should you have any questions, no matter how small, please CONTACT the studio.
1. Description of Service
Mark Jordan Photography is providing online information in regards to its portrait services. Visitors are free to browse as much as they desire and read the information provided.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties.
3. Limitation of Liability
Visitors agrees to indemnify and hold Mark Jordan Photography, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Visitors’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Visitor, or other user of the Service using Visitor’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service
Mark Jordan Photography reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Visitor. Mark Jordan Photography shall not be liable to Visitor or any third party should Mark Jordan Photography exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Visitor acknowledges and accepts that Mark Jordan Photography does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Third-Party Sites
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While Mark Jordan Photography makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website. Mark Jordan Photography makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
8. Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts of Orange County, California
9. Compliance with Laws.
Visitor assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Visitor may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
10. Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2005 Mark Jordan Photography (as well as Orange County Headshot, Orange County Family Portrait, Orange County Senior Portrait, Orange County Children Portraits, Orange County Beach Portraits, Wordle Puzzles, and Belly Art Photos) with all rights reserved, or is the property of Mark Jordan Photography and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Mark Jordan Photography is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Mark Jordan Photography.
All other trademarks displayed on Mark Jordan Photography’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Mark Jordan Photography.
11. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Mark Jordan Photography designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
By Mail: Mark Jordan Photography, 7 Calle Gazapo, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
By Telephone: 949-888-8071
By Email: MarkJordanPhoto@cox.net
Mark Jordan Photography retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, Mark Jordan Photography reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
13. Other Terms
All payments are non-refundable. Any form of fraud including chargeback will be fought to the fullest extent of the law.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
When you buy a Mark Joran Photographic product you can have complete confidence not only in your purchase, but also in the company that stands behind it. Mark Jordan Photography support efforts are held to the same high standard we set for our portraits, frames and accessories. Simply put, we are dedicated to service and support because we know how much your portraits mean to you. We have a passion for excellence and desire that you will be thoroughly delighted with every aspect of our work and service.
We will take complete responsibility against any product of workmanship defects of any of our photographs failing to last 100 years. We will replace any photograph free of charge, provided it has been cared for properly.
Understandably, we cannot replace any photographs that have been damaged by negligence or careless handling.
To receive your replacement photograph, free of charge, simply return the original photograph along with the original invoice.
We suggest that you place your Lifetime Certificate that accompanies your portrait with your portrait to serve as a reminder of our Guarantee, and so that it is handy in the unlikely even you will require it.
Mark Jordan Photography photographic products are made with the care and quality to last a Lifetime, but if per chance your photograph should not, it’s reassuring to know that Mark Jordan Photography stands behind their work.
• This policy covers how Orange County Family Portraits | Mark Jordan Photography treats personal information that we collect or receive, including information related to your past use of Mark Jordan Photography products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mark Jordan Photography does not own or control, or to people that Mark Jordan Photography does not employ or manage. Companies such as our Internet access and website and email hosting company, XO Communications, our shipping companies, UPS, FedEx and the US Postal Service, and others have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their respective websites.
Is information shared with third parties?
We do not rent, sell or exchange your name or other personally-identifiable information to third-party companies for their marketing purposes. We do provide your personal information to reputable organizations that help us to fulfill your order. For example, we use companies to verify and process credit card transactions and to deliver packages. We may share your information with others who help us analyze sales data, maintain our records, and provide other services for Orange County Family Portraits | Mark Jordan Photography such as collect site navigation information. In any case, these third parties are not authorized to use your information for any reason other than to perform their contractually assigned functions.
Information Collection and Use
How will my information be used?
Information collected on MarkJordanPhoto.com may be used in the following ways:
- Schedule deliveries of merchandise that you purchase online
- Create an online account for you at MarkJordanPhoto.com
- Bill your credit card for your purchases
- Confirm and track your orders
- Respond to your customer service inquiries
- Provide promotional communication and other information to you, if you choose to receive them
- Offer the products you want
- Customize your shopping experience
- Improve our website design
- Mark Jordan Photography collects personal information when you register for updates or when you purchase Mark Jordan Photography products or services.
- When you register for updates, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you purchase products or services, we collect additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address, telephone number and other billing information.
- Mark Jordan Photography automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
- Mark Jordan Photography uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve our website.
Orange County Family Portraits | Mark Jordan Photography is committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. MarkJordanPhoto.com is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from or sell products to children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using MarkJordanPhoto.com.
• Mark Jordan Photography does not design any part of its website to attract anyone under age 13.
• Mark Jordan Photography will not knowingly contact children under age 13 without a parent’s permission.
• Mark Jordan Photography does not knowingly ask a child under age 13 for any personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Orange County Family Portraits | Mark Jordan Photography does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We provide shipping information to our shippers so that they may deliver the product to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provideOrange County Family Portraits | Mark Jordan Photography products or services to you.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you
How can I decide what promotional communications I will receive?
The personal information you supply us will be added to our customer database. We may send you promotional emails about Mark Jordan Photography products that we hope will be of interest.
Linking To and From Outside Websites
7 Calle Gazapo, Suite A
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 9688
Naturally, your payment will not be processed until your order has shipped. We will also notify you, via email, when and with whom your order has been shipped.
When you become a customer of Mark Jordan Photography, we offer you a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us and we will promptly issue you a refund for the purchase price, less any applicable shipping costs. Any returned merchandise must arrive in its original, undamaged condition. You will be required to pre-pay all shipping costs in order to return the item to us.
Please contact us and let us know if you wish to return your purchase. Be sure to include your name and the order number from the packing slip included with your order.
We ship almost entirely via UPS. For orders that weigh less than two pounds, you will find United States Postal Service (USPS) more economical. International orders are shipped primarily by USPS. International customers are encouraged to place and order. We will not charge your credit card until we send and you accept a shipping quote.
However do to weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible. We use recycled boxes and packing materials for mail orders.
Orders that cannot be delivered before the weekend will be held and shipped the following Monday.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If for any reason you are unhappy with your online purchase we’re committed to making it right. We will gladly refund, exchange or replace any product within 30 days of shipment.
All products must be returned in original condition including the original packaging and must be accompanied with a printed copy of the MarkJordanPhoto@cox.net e-mail receipt. Returned orders with missing items will not be processed by Mark Jordan Photography and will be returned to you in accordance with Mark Jordan Photography’s Shipping Policy.
To process your return or exchange please contact us by e-mail at MarkJordanPhoto@cox.net or by telephone at 1-949-888-8071 to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and then return your items (freight prepaid) to:
Mark Jordan Photography
7 Calle Gazapo
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
PLEASE NOTE – The RMA number must be clearly labeled on your package or your refund could be significantly delayed or refused.
When returning item(s), please indicate on the back of the MarkJordanPhoto@cox.net e-mail receipt, or in an attached letter, the reasons for the return and your name and phone number.
Master Craftsman Photographer
American Society of Photographers
International Photography Hall of Fame & Museum
Orange County Photographer of the Year
3-Time Honoree -EPCOT’S World’s Greatest Photographers Exhibit
When looking for a professional Orange County Family Portraits photographer, or Orange County Headshots Photographer please call 949-888-8071 or complete our online request form.