Unlimited Coverage Family Portrait Sessions by Mark Jordan Photography
Mark Jordan Photography is committed to you being completely delighted with every aspect of our craft and service. To that end, we have thoughtfully arranged our family portrait sessions to ensure your portrait creation is a pleasurable and rewarding experience.
The success of our studio is founded on the principle of accommodating the unique lifestyles and needs of each patron. Keeping with our tradition of personalized service, we offer TWO distinct Family Portrait Sessions:
The structure of our Family Portrait Sessions is inspired by offering UNLIMITED Coverage. Not only do both of our Family Portrait Sessions included Unlimited Coverage, ALL are performed personally by Mark Jordan.
Following are features of our Unlimited Coverage Family Portrait Sessions.
UNLIMITED COVERAGE FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSIONS
UNLIMITED COVERAGE INCLUDES
- People – unlimited number of family members in your portrait.
- Exposures – unlimited number of exposures created (i.e. “clicks” of the camera).
- Companion Sessions – unlimited combinations and groupings you might require (requires portrait purchase – see below).
- Retouching – unlimited faces receiving touch-ups.
To discover more about our Unlimited Coverage, we invite you to visit our informative page on The Three C’s of Family Portrait Sessions. In summary, it includes: Regardless of which of our two family portrait sessions you feel best reflects your family’s portrait needs, you can be confident Mark Jordan Photography will give you our very best in each and every portrait commission.
Our most popular Portrait Session is The Unlimited Premium. It is the ideal choice for clients desiring a display portrait for their home or multiple portrait needs. Since there is no Creation fee with The Unlimited Premium, it’s also the perfect choice for large family groupings where the extensive coverage you need is included.
The Unlimited Premium not only encompasses ALL the exposures, time and creative freedom needed to create the ultimate in portrait art, but BOTH the Creation and a Location fees (Park, Home, or Beach) are included with our compliments!
In other words, in addition to 100% of your Commission Retainer being applied to your portrait purchase, all fees associated with having your family portrait created are nonexistent. Understandably, the Premium is both our client’s and Mark Jordan’s favorite choice.
- CREATION Fee: $0 – Complimentary Unlimited Session
- LOCATION Fee: $0 – Complimentary – Beach • Park • Home
- COMMISSION Retainer/Deposit: $1,500 – Applied 100% to Portrait Purchase (see “Portrait Commission” below)
UNLIMITED PREMIUM BENEFITS
- Enrolled in our exclusive Friends & Family® Program – never pay a Creation Fee again!
- Framing Special and Home Delivery (O.C.)
- Complimentary Creation AND Location at Park, Home or Beach
- Complimentary Set of Wallets with each Display Portrait
- Complimentary Digital Web File with each Portrait Purchase
The Unlimited Traditional is offered for those who desire a remarkable portrait but are uncertain as to the portrait size or finish quality they will eventually select. The Unlimited Preferred is designed specifically for small families, couples or individual portraits where their options are wide open.
- CREATION FEE: $595
- LOCATION Fee: See Options Below “Portraits On Location”
- COMMISSION Retainer/Deposit: $0
PORTRAITS ON LOCATION
As you may have seen in our family portrait gallery, the vast majority of our family portrait sessions or created outdoors. Because differing locations require differing degrees of complexity, our Location fees vary to reflect these factors.
Locations fees are placed in addition to any Creation fees associated with either the Preferred or Petite Portrait Sessions and are nonrefundable (Park, Beach and Home Location Fees are waived with the Premium Session). Speciality locations are for those occasions when you prefer your own portrait site.
Every aspect of what to bring, what time to arrive and what you can expect at your location session will be discussed thoroughly during your Complimentary Portrait Consultation.
- Park $185 – We prefer our outdoor location. For your own setting, please see “Specialty” below. Also, include at Outside Home locations.
- Beach $275 – We prefer Laguna Beach. For your own beach, please see “Specialty” below.
- In Home $295 – Includes Home Visit Consultation prior to actual portrait session.
- Speciality $350 Minimum – Ideal for those requiring their “special” location. Requires individual quote.
THE PORTRAIT COMMISSION
• A Commission Retainer simply establishes a minimum purchase obligation and is applied 100% to your portrait order.
– The Commission Retainer guarantees one Portrait Session with Mark Jordan.
– It also guarantees we will not accept other sessions during your scheduled Portrait Session.
– All Deposits & Fees (Commission Deposit, Session & Location) are Nonrefundable.
• Both the Premium and Traditional Sessions have a Commissioning Period of 90 Days from the date of placing them.
• All Deposits and Fees which have not been applied toward a portrait purchase during their respective Commissioning Periods causes all Deposits and Fees to become expired or abandoned.
• As a courtesy to those who have allowed their Commission Deposit to expire, we have made a provision to Reactivate them. This is done by simply placing an Additional Commission Deposit equal to the original Commission Deposit.
– We also allow ample time to Reactivate an expired Commission Deposit: ONE year from the date of placing your original Commission Deposit.
– We do require that the Additional Commission Deposit be applied towards a portrait purchase within 30 days of placing the Additional Commission Deposit.
COMPANION PORTRAITS SESSIONS
• Whereas Primary Portrait Sessions are for a single grouping/individual and are included with your Portrait Session Companion Sessions are additional groupings/subjects photographed beyond the Primary coverage and are not included. However, Mark Jordan is delighted to offer Companion Sessions upon your request, at NO CHARGE, with the following:
– A $150.00 minimum portrait purchase is required from EACH additional grouping or subject photographed.
– With the purchase of any 16×20 or larger, receive a 20% savings, and 50% off the first set of 8 Wallets.
– In the event that a portrait has not been purchased from a Companion Portrait Session, or $150.00 minimum as not been met, there will be a nominal Hold Fee of only $75.00 for EACH grouping/subject photographed.
– Hold fee may be applied toward any portrait purchase at a later date. We kindly ask that Companion purchases be made within one year.
– In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the portraits designed from a Companion Portrait Session, the Hold Fee is, of course, waived and no purchase is required.
The following Designe Services are included with every portrait commission:
• Portrait Session
• Design Session: Theme, Clothing, Background Selection
• Complimentary Consultation
• Preview Showing
• Frame Selection Service
OPTIONAL DESIGN SERVICES
The following Support Services are available upon request. They require an individual quotation:
• In Home Consultation
• Clothing Shopping
• Background Creation
• Location Search
• Special Needs
• After Hours Appointments: Sundays and Mondays; Friday after 5:00 p.m. and Saturday after 2:00 p.m.
PORTRAIT SESSION DAYS & HOURS
• STUDIO: Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 – 5:00, and Satruday 10:00 – 2:00.
• ON-LOCATION: though our On-Location hours vary week to week depending on Sunset Time, Location Appointments, and Portrait Schedule, our regular On-Location family portrait days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
• Because Portraits On-Location are frequently in the evenings, “After Hour Fees” are included in all Location Fees for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
• On-Location Portrait Sessions, Consultations, and Preview Appointments on Sunday, Monday, and after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, and 2:00 on Saturday, are also available upon request and require a $150.00 After Hour Fee.
• We reserve the right to take full advantage of holidays and family occasions. Life is too short.
• Telephone Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 – 5:00.
As always, should you have questions regarding any aspect of our Family Portrait Sessions, no concern is too small.
Master Craftsman Photographer
American Society of Photographers
International Photography Hall of Fame & Museum
Orange County Photographer of the Year
3-Time Honoree -EPCOT’S World’s Greatest Photographers Exhibit
When looking for a professional Orange County Family Portraits photographer, or Orange County Headshots Photographer please call 949-888-8071 or complete our online request form.